Session 1 — Friday 9th – 13:45-15:15
- Raja Lala, Johan Jeuring, Rick Heemskerk, Marcell van Geest, Jordy van Dortmont, Gabriel Gutu-Robu, Stefan Ruseti, Mihai Dascalu, Beatrice Alex and Richard Tobin. Processing open text input in a scripted communication scenario.
- David Schlangen, Nikolai Ilinykh and Sina Zarrieß. MeetUp! A Task for Modelling Visual Dialogue
- David Schlangen, Tim Diekmann, Nikolai Ilinykh and Sina Zarrieß. slurk — A Lightweight Interaction Server for Dialogue Experiments and Data Collection
- Yasuhiro Katagiri, Katsuya Takanashi, Masato Ishizaki, Mika Enomoto and Yasuharu Den. Concern-Alignment in Joint Inquiry for Consensus-Building
- Simon Dobnik and Axel Storckenfeldt. Categorisation of conversational games in free dialogue over spatial scenes
- Patrick Healey and Matthew Purver. Self-Repetition in Dialogue and Monologue
- Matthijs Westera. Towards unsupervised language models for QUD prediction
- Jakob Landesberger and Ute Ehrlich. Investigating Strategies for Resolving Misunderstood Utterances with Multiple Intents
- Bill Noble. Does Semantic Negotiation Predict Semantic Change?
- Maria Boritchev and Maxime Amblard. Coffee or tea? Yes.
Session 2 — Saturday 10th – 13:45-15:15
- Simone Fuscone, Laurent Prévot and Benoit Favre. An exploratory study on how the use of general lexical and linguistics information helps to predict the dynamic of speech rate in dyadic conversations
- Tom Gurion, Patrick G.T. Healey and Julian Hough. Real-time testing of non-verbal interaction: An experimental method and platform
- Ellen Breitholtz and Robin Cooper. Linking topoi in argumentative dialogue to personae
- Davide Catta, Alda Mari and Christian Retoré. Sentence meaning as argumentative dialogues
- Eimear Maguire. Isolate if-clauses in dialogue
- Magalie Ochs, Grégoire Montcheuil and Philippe Blache. What common ground between a human and a virtual agent? The case of task-oriented dialogues for breaking bad news.
- Tanvi Dinkar, Ioana Vasilescu, Catherine Pelachaud and Chloé Clavel. Disfluencies and Teaching Strategies in Social Interactions Between a Pedagogical Agent and a Student: Background and Challenges
- Janosch Haber, Elia Bruni and Raquel Fernández. Building Common Ground in Visual Dialogue: The PhotoBook Task and Dataset